1) How long are your sessions? I scheduled all appointments for three hours. Usually for a first session we use most of those three hours. Follow up sessions are scheduled for just as long but may not take that long.
2) How many sessions will I have with you? On average most people see me 1-3 times versus once a week for like 2 years.
3) What makes RRT so different than any other form of counseling? In RRT we theorize that emotions originate in the subconscious mind, which works radically different than our conscious mind. There as an RRT therapist I language my sessions in a way that the subconscious mind understands so that the emotions are quickly transformed and change is immediate.
4) Is it hypnosis? I am a trained and experienced Clinical Hypnotherapist. Hypnotherapy is not what most people think it is. It's the only part of the mental health field that has been turned into a stage act. I do not have the ability or knowledge to make you quack like a duck. (I only wish I could because I would totally do that to my friends while at get togethers!!)
5) How much do you charge? As I have mentioned in previous blog posts I charge per session versus per hour. For pricing of sessions please call 573-754-0348 to discuss. I do not take insurance, EAP, or any other form of third party reimbursement. Payment is due at the time of your session. If you would like to later file this with your insurance of HSA the proper paperwork will be sent to you.
6) Do you take insurance? As I just mentioned no I do not.
7) Can you help me? Call me and let's chat! 573-754-0348
Be well, Be happy-
Tara S. Dickherber, LPC
Certified Rapid Resolution Therapy® therapist
Executive Director of the Institute for Survivors of Sexual Violence™